The essential decorative elements for your wedding table
The table runner
You will find all kinds of items: table runners in linen, lace, cotton gauze, crochet…. Some are more suitable for a country wedding and others for elegant or boho weddings. Fabric table runners are a great way to add colour and dress up your tables. I really like the idea of grey blue on a rustic dark brown table, but adapt the colors to your wedding theme.
Do not hesitate to complete your wedding table runner with beautiful plants but do not overload; a simple foliage can be enough… everything depends on your theme and your desires!
You can even decide to use your vegetable garland directly on your wooden table. If you don’t have the wedding budget to cover all your guests’ tables, favour the bride and groom’s table and make “only” a small reminder of foliage on the tables here and there.
The trend of tableware for country-style, bohemian or character wedding tables
A big trend this year for wedding tables is vintage crockery, particularly suitable for country wedding tables, vintage wedding of course, but also bohemian. It brings a lot of character to your wedding decoration, it can be found in flea markets…..
Table centres and other decorative elements
For your wedding centerpieces, you can use various decorative elements:
- Mason Jars
- Candle holders (just like for tableware, the trend is to find vintage ones and use different styles)
- Terrarium or flowers in a glass ball
- Wood logs
- Glass globe with plants or plants
- Transparent geometric boxes in the spirit of “ring boxes” to put pearls, flower petals, plants, candles etc….
- Preserved flowers under glass medallions
- Small easel as a menu holder